Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Book Swap!

This week, me and my friend decided to do a book swap- I have to read her favorite book, and she has to read mine. So far, we are both about halfway through each other's books. She has to read 'The Fault in Our Stars' and I have to read 'The Selection'. Being the typical girls we are, they are both romance novels that involve a lot of drama, sadness, and love. However, so far we are both enjoying the books, so it was a good idea.

We have agreed to trade back the books on either Monday or Tuesday of next week (depending on when we see each other at karate). It's fun, anyway. I also have a few classes coming up over the weekend that my Dad and I signed up for- they are free and being held at a nearby lake in Peterborough. We are doing Bird ID, Orienteering, Leave No Trace, and a few other outdoorsy ones.

I am going to end my post here- I want to get ahead on some of my schoolwork because I want to have my friend over on Friday being school is out.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment