Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Back on Schedule

I apologize for missing the last few Monday posts- it is hard for me to get them out with my baking class going on. I have to run to karate, then go to class, come home, eat dinner, and then go to bed- and before that I am usually working on other stuff so please excuse it. It will only be until my class is over.

Today I hung out with my sister (again). We cleaned our rooms together, made breakfast (no egg omelettes, recipe below) and then baked brownies together. After I finish my blogging, we are going to go out and play in the snow. Today we are having a snow storm, and the snow is coming down heavy right now.

Dad plowed our driveway today, and when he did he made a big pile about as tall as I am! Me and Ashleigh have been talking all day about how we want to go out and play on the plow piles- call it childish if you want, but I LOVE IT!

No Egg Omelette
You Will Need:
3 Browns Original Sausage Links
3 2 inch pieces of red pepper
1/4 cup shredded cheddar

Prep:
Heat up sausage for 50 seconds in the microwave. Take them out, and cut them into small pieces. Add the pieces of pepper, chopped up fine. Now, sprinkle the cheese on top and heat it up for 20 more seconds. Take out and enjoy!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment