Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Update on My Baking List

I have been going over what cookies and goodies I am going to bake for the holidays, and while I think I posted a baking list a while back, I want to update it- Now that I have taken my first decorating class, new doors are open to me.

OH! Speaking of which- my first class was on Monday and it was AWESOME. I will post a picture a little later of the cookies I decorated. My teacher is really nice- I learned how to do a star pattern. Next week, we have to bake a cake and bring it in, and she is going to teach us how to frost it, smooth it, and fill it. I am very excited!

But anyway- I decided I am going to do a few larger batches of cookies and I also have some more requests from Dad. So here is the update:

Sugar cookies (triple batch)
Snickerdoodles (triple batch)
Gingerbread men (triple batch)
Chocolate chip cookies (triple batch)
Cinnamon buns (double batch)
Jam thumbprint cookies (single batch, to make with Ashleigh)
Vanilla wafers (triple batch)
Pie (Blueberry and apple)
Cake (single)
Fresh Bread (one loaf)

I love to bake for my family and friends, and that is why there will be so many batches. I am just going to take a weekend for myself and bake- otherwise, I will never be able to complete my whole list.

I am going to end my post here. Please vote on the poll in the top right corner of my blog! =)

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment