Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Baking

I know.... a lot of my posts have been about baking, but this post is not going to be too much about it. I just named it baking as an easy title. I got my Christmas baking done at 11:30 pm Sunday night, and the results were very good. Here is a picture:

About half of this batch disappeared at karate last night, but I made refills for tomorrow. My cake decorating class got rescheduled to today due to bad weather, so I am going to be bringing in a decorated cake for my karate class tomorrow.

But ENOUGH about baking. Today I was hanging out with my sister while my grandma got hearing aids. She and I made cookies, had a "picnic" (my sister used her play food), took care of her baby dolls, and then ate lunch together. It was quite fun, and at the end of it all, I did her hair with her and tried to teach her how to make a ponytail. She almost made one, but ended up giving up and asking me to do her hair. This was the result:

What did YOU do today? Leave your answer in the comments :)

Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment