Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas all my readers! I took the week off of blogging to enjoy christmas- and I had a nice one. My sister and I got up at 9 and opened our gifts, and then had a nice breakfast. From here we watched a movie, and then played with some of our stuff. Then we ate dinner and watched another movie. It was a very nice time. Also, this Monday, I finished my cake decorating class! Well, the first one anyway, but I am very happy!


This week we learned how to make roses and transfer them to our cake, and also how to write on the cake. This was my end result:

I also got a certificate of completion- here is that picture:

All in all I am very happy. Christmas was nice, my class is going great, and tomorrow we are taking a trip to New Jersey (assuming that it stops snowing). Tell me down in the comments how your Christmas was!

Maddie

P.S. The 3rd Mickey Spillane Characterization will be posted tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment