Thursday, November 29, 2012

Little Miss Muffet.... or Should I say Mom

OH MY GOD IT'S A BEETLE!!!!!!
See the shrieking cartoon woman above? Well, that was my mom today. I might as well tell the long and tedious beginning of the story.... You want to hear what happens NOW? FINE. Mom was in the laundry room folding some clothing and was just walking out to the hallway to pet Lucky when she screamed and came running into the office like a little girl. "WAYNE, WAYNE!" Mom screamed (Wayne is my Dad's name). I thought she had had a heart attack, she looked so scared.

But then, she said something about a beetle. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. A BEETLE CAUSED HER TO FLIP OUT AND COME RUNNING AND SCREAMING!? But she had to back up her story, so she said she thought it was an infestation and that two had dropped from the ceiling. (Which is probably true. My mom has a pretty crazy imagination.) 

Well anyway, me and Dad walked to the laundry room, and there on the floor was a beetle barely worthy of it's title, it was so small. Dad picked it up in a napkin and promptly threw it in the trash. (See, the beetle wasn't even TOILET BOWL WORTHY. I have met ticks that have gotten formally flushed.)

Ah well, Moms will be Moms, and crying little babies will be crying little babies. And when they combine, they equal out into the worst nightmare possible... A CRYING MOM. Well anyway, that's about all the news I have for today. 

Later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment