Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Is Closing In Fast

I can't believe that Christmas is ALMOST HERE! It is my favorite holiday, not just because you get gifts (though that IS part of it,) but because we are celebrating the birth of Jesus. That is the most important thing. Also Christmas is about giving, not getting. I am going to be cooking a delicious meal for my family this Christmas. Since there is a possibility of this being the last Christmas at the house I am currently in, I want to make it the best. I have already made my Holiday Perfection Checklist.

I am going to make a page on my blog with my checklist on it and as I get things done, I will cross them off. Also, just because I love to be festive, I am going to change my blog background to Christmas Theme early. I am also going to start doing some Christmas Poetry, and maybe put a holiday game on my blog if I can find one. I can't wait until December. Then, I can pull some Christmas decorations down from the attic and start decorating and baking.

Speaking of baking, I am going to make THE BEST meal for my family. On the menu is:

  • Split Pea Soup 
  • Ham
  • French Bread (for soup
  • Roast Beef
  • Mashed Potatoes
    AND FOR DESSERT...
  • Blueberry Pie
  • Pear Cobbler
  • Gingerbread House
  • Vanilla Ice-cream
Next on my list is music. Here are some of my family's favorite Christmas tunes to listen to:
  • Dominic the Donkey
  • Jingle Bells
  • We Three Kings
  • So This Is Christmas
  • Do You Hear What I Hear
  • Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer
  • Here Comes Santa Claus
  • I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas
  • Little Drummer Boy

One more thing that my Dad insisted I attend to. If you are one of my friends and your phone number starts with 603-499, PLEASE STOP CALLING THE HOUSE EVERY NIGHT!!!! I DO NOT HAVE MY OWN PHONE, WHICH MEANS YOU ARE HOLDING UP DAD'S BUSINESS LINE WHICH I HONESTLY DO NOT APPRECIATE! PLEASE STOP!!!!
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment