Monday, November 5, 2012

OVER 2000 PAGEVIEWS! OH MY GOSH!

Thanks to all of my readers! I am so happy! It made my day when I looked at my stats this morning for my blog and it said that I had 2096 page views for the whole time my blog has been open. I am so happy. Thanks again.

Anyway, I have more big news. Yesterday, I did the grand championship karate tournament. This tournament is the most important one, the one you work all year to get into.
Me and my friend had been doing synchronized all year in the tournament, and guess what? Not only were we invited, but we were the championship leaders for our division!

And it gets better still. Me and my friend, though we had barely practiced our form, went out and won 1st place! And this tournament, first place was a six foot trophy! I was so happy I almost cried. Here is a picture of trophy:

That is about it.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment