Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Five Favorite Stores

Walmarts- I like Walmarts because it sells a little bit of everything. But the reason I like it most is probably because it usually has an ample selection of Monster High dolls. The workers at the one in my town are very friendly and always willing to help. (On the other hand, the bathrooms are very clean as well. That is ALWAYS  a plus for me. I hate sitting on a dirty seat or seeing a grimy floor.)

Dollar Tree- Another favorite of  mine, probably because it is within my price range. All of my Christmas shopping gets done at the Dollar Store. This year, I managed to spend $36 there on Christmas gifts. AND I'M NOT EVEN DONE YET!!!!! If you are family and are reading this, please excuse the dollar store gift. I don't have that much money. I try my hardest.

Justice- My absolute, number one favorite store in THE WORLD. It has my style of clothing, which is glittery and colorful. Also, Justice has tons of neat costume jewelry and accessories like scarves and ipod cases, and even little handbags. The only bad thing about Justice is that IT IS SO DARNED EXPENSIVE. Lucky for me, they are always having 40% off of 40% off sales, or else Dad would NEVER let me shop there.


Gamestop- I love gamestop mostly for the Wizard101 cards it sells. I don't think I have bought ANYTHING else there but wizard101 cards. Gamestop always has the latest game cards that come out, so they are my number one stop for cards. They don't have a very big computer game section, as they are more about wii and nintendo and stuff like that.

Petco- Only made the top 5 stores because it has needs for my dog. Also, they give away free stuff at their Halloween costume contests, even if you don't win. Plus, it cheers me up to go see different pets. They are just so cute! The one thing I DON'T like about petco is that it doesn't sell dogs. I would love to walk into petco and be able to look at dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment