Thursday, September 20, 2012

NJ

New Jersey was great. I did a lot of fun stuff. On the weekend, I went to see a movie with Dad. We also went to a small park and me and my sister just hung out for a little bit. Me and Dad saw Paranorman. It was OK. Not the best one I have seen. On Tuesday we went to see Finding Nemo in 3D. It was not the best picture to see in 3D because it was meant for 2D. It was alright.

On Sunday, everyone went to the aquarium. It was super fun. You should have seen my sister- she kept pressing her face up against the tank and saying "shark" in this amazed voice. It was HILARIOUS. I got to see the sea lion feeding. It was very neat. The sea lions could do some really cool tricks, like retrieving stuff and brushing their teeth. They got rewarded with dead fish and squid- eeewwww!!!

Dad did not get any jobs. That was a real bummer. But the rest of the trip was really fun. We even went to the boardwalk by the ocean. We ate some super good pizza and then went to the rides down at the end of the boardwalk. We loaded up on tickets and had fun. I even got DAD to go on a few rides with me (all though he was complaining about feeling sick after.)

I had a great time.
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment