Friday, September 7, 2012

More News

Last night, my sister stopped using her binky for good! We had been cutting slits in her binky, and she finally said, NO GOOD! So she threw it in the trash. Last night, she cried blue murder about her binky, but dad taught her how to suck on her thumb. Then she was good. I remember when she was really tiny....

Anyway. I REALLY, REALLY NEED READERS REQUESTS!!! If you have a request, please leave a comment. I will try to make another email address for my blog. At the moment, the stupid internet isn't working, so I can't use Yahoo.

Stores have already started selling candy corn and candy pumpkins, and I guess you all know what that means. Dad bought some for us. He SAID they were for Halloween, but in this family, nothing with sugar in it lasts more than maybe 3 days. The candy corn was polished off in 2 days. Dad has yet to open the candy pumpkins, but I hope he does so soon.

That's about all the news I have for right now.
Maddie

1 comment:

  1. Can you write about the ancient city of Pompeii and what happened to it? Two pages of good info would really show me that you know your subject!

    ReplyDelete