Monday, September 24, 2012

News

It is sometimes hard for me to go back and check all my comments to reply. So from now on, any of your requests and comments go on a page I am creating called Comments and Requests. It will be at the right-hand side of my blog next to the most recent post. Please use this page to leave comments etc. and the post that they are for.
Example:

blahblahblah for post name: example

Anyway, it is the end of the month which means... BACKGROUND CHANGE!!! I am going to decorate the blog for Halloween. I am thinking of going for pumpkins or something up that alley. I seriously don't know yet, I will have to look in the backgrounds after I finish writing.

I have noticed no one has used the chatroom. Some people are not allowed in because of Java. JAVA WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO YOUR COMPUTER!!! Just click that you allow Java to run and you are good to go. It has not damaged my computer, and it should not damage yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment