Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Chat Box

If you haven't noticed, I added a new page today. It is for a chat window, where you can talk among each other and to me. I am going to try to keep it friends only, but really anyone is welcome to use it. There is no downloading required, all you have to do is allow Java to run on your computer and you are set.

Please go check out my new chat box. I will be on most of the time, so you can just tell me what you want put up right there. Remember the rules. I will be making a page for those too. All rules that apply to my blog also apply to the chat box. Anyone who uses foul language etc. will be banned from the box permanently.

If you want to get a chat box for your own blog, there is a message that pops up when you first enter the chat that says at what site you can get your own. It is completely free and as far as I have seen, very reliable. If any of my readers also run blogs, please let me know in the chat box. I would love to see your blogs, but PLEASE remember- age appropriate ONLY.

Thank you,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment