Wednesday, September 26, 2012

1 Year Anniversary

About 1 year ago, I started Maddie's Think a Thought with a post titled "Lucky, My 8-month Old Puppy". I was 9 at the time. Since then, I have turned 10, Lucky has turned 1, and I have written over 200 posts. My blog has gotten almost 2000 views since then. I have looked at my stats, and I know I have followers who are reading my posts. I am very happy. Thank you to all of my readers.

I have also upgraded my blog from just regular writing posts to chat rooms, fish, shareit's and more. A year ago, I would never think of doing that. I would not even know how to use the computer if it wasn't for Dad. I wanted to say thank you to Dad for helping me with my blog. I would not have been able to run it as well as I do if Dad had not helped me and kept me commited to writing every day. Thanks Dad.

While I am here, I wanted to wish my friend a happy birthday. Kyle runs a blog as well, and his blog can be found here: www.kylesfreespace.blogspot.com  Please check it out. I am sure that Kyle would appreciate it. Happy 11th Birthday Kyle! :)

Maddie
P.S. If you can't see the link for my friend's blog, it is ok. Just click the space that is there and it should take you to his blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment