Thursday, September 6, 2012

Clean Room

Today, I FINALLY cleaned out my room. It has been messy for so long now, and has been driving almost everyone in the house crazy. Beth, Dad, Grandma and even ASHLEIGH have been getting on my case for weeks: Clean your room, Maddie! It looked like a bomb had gone off in my room before today.

Grandma helped me organize all of my items, and we found a good spot for most of it. We are not done quite yet, but soon. I want my room to look perfect, not like tornado hill. I now have a drawer in my dresser for everything- even miniskirts and shorts. My long dresses hang in the closet and my skirts hang with them. It's quite a nice setup.

I haven't figured out what to do with my figurines yet. I want to rearrange them too, just not yet. I need to find a spot where they don't look messy. I'm thinking of putting them on my windowsill. Anyway, I have other work to do today, so that's it for right now.
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment