Thursday, September 13, 2012

Going down to NJ

Tomorrow, I am leaving for New Jersey. Dad has a few business meetings, so hopefully he will get some clients. I have my fingers crossed that all goes well for him. On Monday and Tuesday he is going to be in New York, so me and Ashleigh will be hanging out with Grandma. It should be fun.

On Saturday and Sunday, I am not sure what we are going to do. I am hoping that Dad might take me and Ashleigh to the zoo, but I don't think so. Hey! A girl can hope. Also, I would like to go to an art museum Dad was telling me about sometime. He said likely when we come up near Thanksgiving.

I can't wait to see the rest of my family. It should be a very fun trip. It will be really great if Dad can pick up a few clients. That would just make the whole trip for me, and for Dad too. Right now, Ashleigh and Grandma just finished packing. I am going to do mine now.
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment