Tuesday, September 4, 2012

News

Has anyone looked at my latest blog, Around the World in 80 Days, recently? If you haven't, you should check it out. I completed my journey in around 25 days, traveling only 1000 miles (or less) a day. I am now continuing for a SECOND trip around the world. If you are interested in following my travels, please click here.

I am thinking of once again re-designing Maddie's Think a Thought. Starting today, there will be a new Think a Thought design each month, matching the theme of the month. Example: October; pumpkins (for Halloween), December; Christmas themed, and so on. Ideas are welcome!

Speaking of Halloween, Ashleigh and I are going as... MUSKETEERS! :) I found some cute matching hats, and my Grandma is going to help me make a cape. We have swords, and even some adorable glittery face masks. This is going to be the best Halloween ever!

Well, that is about it. Oh- one last thing- If you are interested in reading the FUNNIEST blog ever, click here. My Dad writes on it weekly during football season, and it is a write-up of some of the teams in our Fantasy Football.

Later,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment