Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wizard101 Diaries- New!!!!!

I have decided to on occasion post a Wizard101 Diary page, telling of my monthly adventures in Wizard World. It will mainly revolve around me and my Dad's characters, Marissa Mooncloud and Valerian Stormfist. It will tell of our current adventures, and what level we are, etc. It will also include new pet announcements, and  house announcements. Below are the profiles:

Marissa Mooncloud:
Level: 49 ( Master )
Health: 3011
Mana: 445
 Marissa is my character. She is typically found wearing a green commander's uniform with a matching hat, and armored boots. Her pet is Queen Misty, a Teen nightmare who can heal and perform the meteor strike spell. My goal at the moment is to complete Dragonspyre. I love shopping, and have a hobby of collecting pets and houses. My current house collection consists of:
My Sunken Palace- Part furnished
My Sultans Palace- Furnished
My Sun Palace- Furnished
My Church- Furnished
My Hotel- Furnished

Valerian Stormfist:
Level: 22 ( Adept )
Health: 1175
Mana: 32

Valerian is my Dad's character. He is commonly found wearing non-matching ice school outfits, usually consisting of blue and orange. His pet is a dark fairy named Madame Callie, who performs the dark fairy spell. He enjoys fighting monsters and collecting un-needed quests for experience. He currently works on finishing Krokotopia and moving into Marleybone.


No comments:

Post a Comment