Thursday, April 19, 2012

Visit

I am super excited because in 2 weeks, my family is coming up for a visit! I am making my first communion soon, and that's why they are coming up. My aunt and uncle are only staying for a few days, but my Grandma is staying for about a month! So my Dad has been getting a room upstairs ready for her, and it is looking really good. We haven't put in the furnishings yet, but the room in general is clean.

I am really excited to show my Grandma all the stuff you can do up here. I hope she will enjoy her visit here. I think she will like it, and especially like our church. The shopping isn't as great as NJ, but it's ok. My aunt and uncle have visited before, so they know about the stuff we can do in the area. But as this is my Grandma's first time up here, I want to make it very special for her.

Now, back to Grandma's room. We don't have furniture for it yet, but we are heading to our local furniture store, Wood n' Things, tomorrow to get furniture. We are still working on clearing the room out so that it has room for furniture, and I must say it is looking good. We have figured out where the bed, etc. will go. The closet has also been cleared so that Grandma has a place to put clothing.

I can't possibly wait 2 whole weeks for all this excitement! Family visiting, First Communion, my sister's baptism, the after-party! I am so excited I will burst. Dad is also very excited about seeing his family, and I know that he will try to make it a great visit also. He has been working very hard to get Grandma's room to look good.

Can't wait to see you,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment