Friday, April 27, 2012

My Favorite Singers and Songs I like

Miranda Cosgrove

Miranda Cosgrove- Miranda is a pop singer, and an actress. She started acting when she was 8 1/2 on Drake and Josh.
My favorite songs by her-
Headphones On
Shakespeare
Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift- Taylor is a pop/country singer. She has been singing since she was 15, and is noted as one of the youngest best paid female singers.
My favorite songs by her-
Mine
You Belong With Me
Back to December
Mean
Eyes Open
Today Was a Fairytale
Love Story
Teardrops on My Guitar
I'm Only Me When I'm With You
Better than Revenge
Victoria Justice

Victoria Justice- Victoria started acting when she was 10 years old. She is a pop singer. She acts for Nickelodeon's show Victorious.
My favorite songs by her-
Best Friend's Brother
Beggin' on Your Knees
Freak the Freak out
Tell me That You Love Me
Finally Falling
Katy Perry

Katy Perry- Katy Perry is a young female pop singer. ( Sorry that this is short, I don't know very much about her. )
My favorite songs by her-
Firework
Part Of Me
The One That Got Away
E.T


No comments:

Post a Comment