Monday, April 30, 2012

IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am super excited because two days ago, my Dad bought me my dream item- an iPod touch! I have gotten tons of apps already, and I am working on downloading music. I can go on to the internet with it, and play games, and- I can read my Think a Thought as well! I have headphones, a cover, and even an annoying screen for when I am not using it- ( I barely use it, it is so annoying to get on and off. )

Ever since I found out about them, I have wanted an iPod. They are entertaining and fun, with tons of apps, both free and paid, to choose from. You can download music from iTunes and carry it around with you, no matter where you are. You can get pretty much any game app wherever you are, even in a car, but some of them require internet, so unless you know everyone in the area's networks, you are stuck.

My Recommended List Of Apps:
Family Feud- A fun guessing game that tests your wits against other people's- or in this case, other families!

Temple Run- If jumping, sliding, turning and dodging are your thing, then Temple Run is the game for you! You must dodge through a temple while keeping away from vicious man-eating monkeys and collecting coins to buy power-ups and collect the golden idol.
 
Ghoul Box- If you are a monster high fan, then this is for you! The ghoul box includes creepy sounds, and underwater camera, and a message encoder.

Pet Shop Story- Though this app requires internet, it is quite fun to play. You own a pet store, and you must gain money to earn pets to show to your visitors. There are rewards daily, and different quests for you to partake in.




No comments:

Post a Comment