Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Stupid Wuppa

This think a thought is all about how stupid my Lucky Guppa can be sometimes. He walks into any karate move me and Dad throw at him, from sidekicks to elbows. Whenever he wants attention, he will jump up on Dad's office chair, to be promptly elbowed, knife-handed, and sent to the ground. I can't believe he does it over and over again- but hey, he is a stupid Wuppa! What can you expect?

Lucky is also a terrible mooch. He will stroll into the room just as we are sitting down to eat, and will casually walk over to the table. He will sniff around for a minute, then plop down by Dad's chair and make puppy eyes. It is the funniest thing in the world. But then Dad takes him by the collar and puts him outside the gate. Who wants to look at a slobbery, drooling dog while they are eating?

Lucky has still not learned his lesson about staying put instead of coming when we call him. Whenever me ( and/or Dad) call him, he stays still with the look that says this: I'M-BEING-BAD-AND-I-KNOW-IT. Sometimes, I will go outside and shriek at him, but most times, I will yelp at Dad to get him in. One time, Lucky had to stay outside when we went to karate because he was being bad and not coming in. I guess he'll learn some day or another!

Lucky may be stupid sometimes, but all in all he is a big, gentle sweetheart. He will comfort you when you are upset, and will play with you if you are down. He plays at your level of play, not his own. For Dad, he goes rough. For me, he takes it down a notch. And for the baby, he puts on the OH-MY-GOD-SHE-IS-NEAR-ME face. ( I must say, that face is pretty funny. )


No comments:

Post a Comment