Friday, April 13, 2012

Lucky Story

Hi. It's me, Lucky. I have not been having a good week. Two days ago, I got porcupined. In the chin! It hurt a lot. My mistress noticed after a few minutes, and let me in. I was very thankful when my master came downstairs and pulled my quills out. Porcupine quills are very, very painful. It is the second time I have had them.

Today has been going good for me. I have mostly taken a nap, and played outside a little. It is beautiful out there! It's a little hot because of my coat, but nevertheless, beautiful. I have heard my mistress talk about my bath ... my least favorite thing!

Do you want to know WHY my bath is my least favorite thing? Because this is how the "bath" goes:
Mistress: Lucky, come here boy!
Me: Gets up and goes over.
I walk over like a good boy, and what do I get?! A bucket of water on my head!!!!!
Mistress: Good Boy!

Well, I want my nap back.   Cya!
Lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment