Wednesday, January 30, 2013

News

I am just going to do this blog post on miscellaneous things. For one, as of February 2nd, our house will be up on the market. Anyone looking to buy a secluded yet beautiful house in New Hampshire can comment below! For more information on our house, please look up "houses for sale on candlelight rd, rindge, nh". Remember, it will not be listed until the 2nd.

Second. Remember that post where I taught you how to make your own blog? Well, while I think it's great that you guys start your own blogs, I would really appreciate if you didn't use my ideas. I am a firm believer in thinking for yourself and not stealing from others. From now on, PLEASE use your own ideas and not mine. Thanks.

Now that that little crisis is dealt with, I will move on to a new subject. That subject is: The books I have been reading lately! Recently, I have been reading a lot of Mark Twain, such as Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn, Tom Sawyer Abroad, Pud'nhead Wilson, and most recently, a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court. Dad has me do different assignments for each book. Sometimes I write reports, sometimes I do synopses, and sometimes I do 2-page papers just on the setting of the book alone. 

The next and final thing I want to talk about is my sister's favorite toy. Her favorite toy is Lego Duplos, which are just a larger and more colorful version of legos. They can entertain her for hours, and even though I am a bit sad to say it, I am getting hooked on them too! She and I will sit down and play with them and build houses for her dolls and animals all the time. She recently has started making trees by stacking brown and green duplos together. It is very cute. I have pictures of most of her creations in my camera. Maybe sometime I will put them up.

That's all,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment