Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I'M BACK!!!!!

My family got back from NJ late last night. Dad's interview went OK, from what I understand. He didn't get an interview for the job he really wanted though, because they were late in calling him back. But his meeting with his friends went well. Now, Dad is still waiting for a call back to go into the city for an interview hopefully. Our biggest worry was that we would be halfway home and Dad would get the call. Thankfully, that did not happen.

I had a great time in NJ. Dad took me and my sister to the playground a few times, and we had a great time swinging and playing. Mostly swinging for me. Me and Ash had a competition on who could swing higher, and that little sneak swung higher then me! I swung with all my might, yet still couldn't beat her. Probably because she had help from Dad.

Also, my family celebrated Christmas with my Aunt Michelle and Uncle Rick. It was wonderful, from the meal to the gifts to just seeing family I hadn't seen in awhile. Even though we stayed longer then we initially planned, it was worth it. Grandma needed some tests done, and she was able to get them done. However, she needs a few more tests done up here in NH.

The last big thing that happened was me and Dad went to see the Hobbit. We couldn't make the afternoon show, so we went to the late night show at 8. Now, if you have seen any other movies in the series, you'll know that the movies run about 3 hours. Well, so did this one. Me and Dad also went on a Tuesday, so we got in for 5 dollars each. We were out till around 11:00 p.m. It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment