Thursday, January 3, 2013

News

 

My new blog is finally designed and out for the world to see! I have not yet posted on it though, as I only designed it last night. I named it the Book Stack, and it's address for the web is www.thebookstak.blogspot.com. If you want to take a look and see what I have done with it so far, you are more then welcome to. (www.thebookstack.blogspot.com was already taken, so I used stak.)

I am making a trip to NJ tomorrow! Me and my family will be staying for close to a week, then coming back. Dad has a few job interviews and get-togethers set up, so hopefully things go well. It'll be a nice vacation off of schoolwork for me, as usually I am allowed some off time when in NJ.

Other then that, not much is going on. The New Year is going great for me so far. Everyone is sticking to their resolutions, including me. I have been practicing my karate with my Dad a bit and have been getting a little better. Just yesterday I finished a new form I have been learning for awhile.
Not good interview.
Good interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment