Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Write What You Think About

I always get told to write what I think about on any given day... but most of the time, I can't! For starters, my mind is ALLLL over the place so one thought breaks off into many thoughts jumbled together in a matter of seconds. I can't track all my thoughts, so they usually all dissapear into nothingness before I can keep them pinned down. I also have trouble KNOWING what I am thinking, if that makes any sense. I think so much and since (as I mentioned previously) I can't keep track of one thought in general to write about. If I DID write about exactly what was on my mind... this blog would be a mess because it would look something like this:

That hair tie looks pretty... I wonder what outfit I could wear with it I mean it has blue and pink and orange but they are so bright and they are baby colors and I really have notihng that goes with it besides like one pair of pants and THOSE pants sag anyway and I don't even have a shirt that goes with them besides ONE but that one shirt is a bit small and the back part with the lace shrank anyway and like what is up with lace shrinking everything lacy-ish always shrinks and then the threads get all sticky and stringy and then TADA shirt ruined....

^ And I REALLY don't think people would want to read THAT sort of stuff every day. No, just no. But that only took me a second to come up with... now think of having that going on all day but each thought going on forever, never shutting up and never stopping and carrying on about EVERY. LAST. THING. It's fun at times, but more often than not it's extremely annoying. So, PLEASE: do me a favor and don't ask me to write about what's on my mind. I don't want to- and I don't want to for a reason.

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment