Friday, February 20, 2015

Apologies

I am sorry for not blogging yesterday! The reason for it is because... I was actually setting up another blog! That's right... ANOTHER. However, the new blog is not my usual blog- it is a family blog with my Dad and my sister! Each day of the week, there are three new posts out; one from me, one from my dad, and one from my sister. The posts can be however long or short we like depending on the topic we are discussing, and we can write about anything we want. We don't all have to blog about the same thing- in fact, it's better that we don't! The blog is a school project, but also a memory collection of sorts. Over the years, it will show the variation in all of our thoughts and how we each think about life. At the same time, it gets me and my sister used to writing more on a daily basis.

The new blog is already set up- there is a photos/vlogs page, a contact page and the regular blog. We have already all done 2 days worth of blog posts (yesterday and today) and will continue our posting on Monday of next week. If you like reading this blog, I can guaruntee you that you will like the new one too. Don't worry, just because I have a new blog does not mean that this one will be neglected- there will be daily posts here too. However, if you ever find yourself wanting to read posts NOT on this blog, please do check out Mountain Rants... it is just starting off, so all the views we can get is better.

In the end, though... while a lot of views is nice, I prefer just getting my feelings out of me. That is what I use blogging for... I could care less about my pageviews. Yes, it is nice to know that I have people who genuinely enjoy my writing and read more of it- but in the end, these posts are just my thoughts from day to day... nothing more. I'm glad you enjoy this blog :)

New blog is: www.mountainrants.weebly.com

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment