Friday, November 21, 2014

Melanie Martinez

This past month, I have found an awesome new singer who isn't that new. But I like her a lot. Her name is Melanie Martinez, and she's 19. She got recognition for her music when she auditioned on the TV show "The Voice" and got moved forward 6 rounds before getting disqualified by public vote. She is working on releasing her first album right now. It is likely going to be gothic/pop music and will be title "Dollhouse" (the name of her first single).

My favorite songs by her are:

Crazy (she covered it)
Dear Porcupine
Dollhouse
Carousel

Go check her out, and when you are done doing that, leave me a comment telling me what your favorite song by her was! If you didn't listen to her, then leave me a comment telling me who your favorite singer is and what your favorite song by them is. In other words: LEAVE COMMENTS!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment