Thursday, November 13, 2014

Apologies!

I apologize for not blogging this week! I was banned from all technology and electronics for a week because I misplaced my iPod and couldn't find it. After pretty much DESTROYING my room to no avail, my sister found my iPod buried under clothing in one of my drawers. I originally suspected my sister "borrowing" my iPod when it first went missing, as she has a habit of doing things like that, but it turns out that I just misplaced it early in the morning. At least it's back, and not broken!

I will try to stay on schedule with my blog for the remainder of the week (I know, same old story as usual right?) but I am going to be busy. I have course-work to catch up on, pies to bake and tournament on Sunday. I am also trying to catch up with my writing and math, and PLUS I still have to finish cleaning up the remaining mess that looms in my room from searching for my iPod. Right now I have to leave for karate too, so I will end my post here.

Once again, sorry for not blogging!

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment