Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Poetry

Don't say "what"
Let me break this down now
Cuz if you say "explain tomorrow"
Then I won't know how

You don't care that I exist
I feel our friendship is a lie
Because you say you want to help
But would leave me there to die

Just a pawn and you're the player
Use me up and throw me out
Like everybody else
You swore to God you cared about

Saying that you're so alone
When you don't know the meaning of the word
I honestly doubt you know abandonment
Or the betrayal of the world

You don't care that I have issues
Or that I've almost died
Cuz if I'm gone there are others
You can tear apart inside

You don't care about feelings
Or the ones I have for you
You just jump to conclusions
And think what you've heard is true

If a gun was to your head
I'd replace it with mine
But you wouldn't do the same
If you could walk away fine

Maybe I'm an idiot
Who crossed too many a sea
Trying to save someone
Who wouldn't jump a puddle for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment