Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Poetry

Oh my god
I just did it again
Had to be a witch
And lost a friend

I really feel sorry
But I know that I'm not
Our friendship decaying
Slowly falling to rot

It started with this
Our poor choices 
The relationships
That managed to silence our voices

Now I've removed you
Pushed you far, far away
Even though I honestly
Would rather you stay

But you have her now
My use has worn out
All I seem to be
Is the cause of your doubt

I won't deny 
That you mean a lot
But when I try to be in your life
I'm denied a spot

You can't take advice
You try to shove me too
Because apparently
What I say's never true

Even though many times
I've been oh so correct
You think my only purpose
Is to hurt and infect

Well I'm hurting alright
And I'm infected with you
Because I thought you'd be here
To turn my grey skies blue

But you run in fear
From the beast in my mind
Because you can't seem to handle

What you've managed to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment