Thursday, April 16, 2015

Poetry

Easily replaceable
I really don't mean too much
I'll help you and stand with you through thick and thin
Only to be replaced as such
Use me up for problems,
Like a sponge, I'll suck away your pain
When I get full, simply pass me on,
With each new owner, another stain
3-4 years, that's all I last
Before a new me has come to pass
Then discard me like nothing,
Forget I exist,
But I still feel the sting
And the memories persist
I give thanks to the one who has stood by my side
Who has saved me from many, protected my pride,
But to those who throw me away
And treat me like nothing
Just remember I was there for you,
Tried to make you feel like something
The next time you need me,
I perhaps won't be there
Because I've learned my lesson now
And I've no more tears to spare.

No comments:

Post a Comment