Friday, April 10, 2015

Poetry

Done

I'm done with the yelling
I'm done with the pain
Done with the tears that are masked by the rain
Done with the torment
And done with the strife
Do you know how hard it is to keep living life?
When you've lost all that matters
And nobody cares,
When all that remains are the voices downstairs
When you try to fix things,
But just break them more,
When every falling blow hurts you deep to the core
When the last breath is taken 
And the last teardrop falls,
I hope you'll remember the time you never answered my calls
Because I'm done with all feeling
I'm done with remorse,
You need to be taken down a peg, knocked off of your horse
You need to stop barking
Without any bite,
Stop hiding in shadows, come stand in the light
Be done with the attitude,
Done with the grudge,
Forgive us for once, stop playing the judge
Not all is righteous
And not all is fair
But the least you can do
Is show that you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment