Monday, March 16, 2015

Wasting Time

Wasting time: One of everyone's favorite things to do. I don't care who you are OR how old you are, everyone does. Somehow, we all manage to find things to do BESIDES what we are supposed to be doing- social media, Buzzfeed quizzes, reading articles about UFO's, playing crappy computer games, watching videos... because clearly, finding out what gemstone matches your soul is FAR more important than oh, your homework or your job.

Now I'm not pointing fingers here- I'm guilty of procrastinating when I'm supposed to be working too. Those stupid spider solitaire games... tsk tsk. I'd probably be done 20 minutes earlier if that stupid game wasn't on my computer! But, it is, and it's good to take a break every now and again. Otherwise, you get headaches, and that keeps you from working even longer.

To end this little post, here is a picture:

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment