Thursday, March 12, 2015

Some of the weirdest looking rock singers and bands

Through the years, freaky looking bands have come and gone... David Bowie started the trend in the early 1970's with Ziggy Stardust, and was soon followed by bands Kiss and Twisted Sister in the late 1970's and early 80's, respectively. No matter how much makeup you pile on... time does take it's toll. Below, I have before and after pictures of David Bowie, Dee Snider and Paul Stanley.


David Bowie then...
David Bowie now











Dee Snider now

Dee Snider then...

Paul Stanley now
Paul Stanley then...



If these musicians have changed so drastically... I wonder what some of today's over-the-top performers will look like in a few decades???

Rob Zombie

Otep Shamaya
Marilyn Manson
Maria Brink

2 comments:

  1. I love your before/now pictures. It is interesting to see the changes over time (most for the better). It is like when I look at my hair and clothing from 30 years ago! Although, it is said that fashion is cyclical...so maybe my huge shoulder pads from the '80's might come back.
    Love you,
    Aunt Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me a picture of you with the shoulder pads, I'll post it tomorrow! XDD but thanks for leaving a comment :3

      Maddie

      Delete