Monday, March 9, 2015

Music

I have quite an ecclectic mix of music that I listen to. I find that I go through different levels and genres of music throughout the year- some months, I really enjoy pop music. Other times I like techno/dubstep. Sometimes I like nightcore. These past few months, I've been going through my heavy metal/rock phase- mainly because of the iHeart radio app that my Dad downloaded. Since getting it, he's been listening to more punk and heavy music- that's more recent. He enjoys bands like the Offspring, Rage Against the Machine and Rob Zombie while I am more partial to Otep, In This Moment, The Pretty Reckless and Breaking Benjamin.

We've also decided on some bands that we DON'T like... Disturbed, My Chemical Romance and the Dropkick Murphys... ESPECIALLY the Dropkick Murphys. Holy crap. One song of their's is constantly playing on almost every station me and Dad change to, and it's so horribly sung that I literally got a headache from it the other day. It drawls on and on in a horrible accent and has lyrics that are non-relateable and quite frankly, stupid. Ugh.

What music do you like?

Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment